Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The ultimate CEBU blog

I noticed that there aren't enough information about things to do, places to go or eat in Cebu on the internet. I thought that posting my experiences in Cebu will be helpful for those who want to visit this beautiful province or those who already reside in Cebu and want to try new things.

I will be posting reviews on the different food establishments I've eaten in, be it home-grown food establishments or those who've opened branches in the province. I will be mentioning places in the Cebu province that are a must-see and those that should be skipped. I will be describing local delicacies that are pasalubong-material and those that should not be bought at all.

Come to think of it, there are countless topics on Cebu that I can post in this blog. I'll post all that I can as soon as I can. I would like to welcome you to the ultimate CEBU blog. I would also like to invite you to come visit the wonderful island province of Cebu. Ari na mo!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! post more info... i'll look forward to it... I'll tell my friends about your blogs as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ultimate Cebu,

    I am not a native of Cebu and I am interested to know which places are worth going to. I hope this blog/site will help me with those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, bai!!! It's nice to hear anything Cebu! I miss home...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ultimate Cebu,

    Nice blog. We have the same passion which is to promote Cebu! Although we mainly focus on food and dining. Pakalista mn gud hehehe =)

    ReplyDelete